After only 2 years from its birth, 4HSE, the E-time subsidiary company that gives its name to the homonymous software for the management of health and safety at work, lands on the foreign market and releases an important update for the Italian market: the possibility to draw up, customize and print the Risk Assessment Document (DVR).
This new feature is in addition to the already existing functions concerning:
- Deadline management: calendar and notifications
- Management of locations, personnel and tasks
- List and organization of substances and equipment
- Training management: courses and editions
- PPE management: delivery, validity, characteristics
- Maintenance management
- Health Surveillance management
- Management of procedures and reports
- Generation and printing documents and certificates
- Risks evaluation
With the release of the DVR closes a very productive year for 4HSE that rewards the work done and the proven validity of the software also in Europe and internationally.
With 2018 also came the first international customers and requests to translate the software safety at work in multiple languages. Hence the decision to focus not only on the Italian market but also on the foreign market, with the creation of a special division that will complement the existing one.
For further information: www.4hse.com