ESAS – Strong Authentication Software
ESAS is a strong authentication software which increases security during access to services and IT systems. It supplies a simple, cheap and secure new channel to authenticate the user with certainty, enabling them to check and “sign/authorize” documents, online contracts, payments, operating profiles, etc…
ESAS is an identity management system developed by E-time, as well as supporting Advanced Electronic Signature processes it also supports Qualified Electronic Signature mechanisms and signatures with Remote signature mechanisms. It does not need token devices. ESAS is a support instrument for Advanced Electronic Signature which puts an end to IT fraud which has increased considerably in recent years. A strong authentication service used by banks and companies to control access to their platforms.
ESAS is available in two versions:
- BASIC VERSION: for the authentication of clients and the authorization of any documents/transactions with the sending of an OTP (One Time Password) by SMS or Push notification.
- FULL VERSION: Also includes the management of the client App which communicates with the RSA encrypted server with asymmetric keys. The App features a stand-alone generator in the case of no network. In the “Full” version ESAS is an Advanced Electronic Signature instrument which gives legal validity to signed documents.
Both versions are available in two formulas:
- PRODUCT LICENSE: license for in-house installation.
- SERVICE FORMULA: E-time offers its own servers to provide the authentication service and Advanced Electronic Signature. A Cloud service which is structured with a “process history” (in the case of controversy, E-time represents a third party guarantor and is able to provide the entire historical process).
Services it supports
ESAS adds a second authentication channel to the existing recognition systems used for many services among which:
- Authentication for Web/Mobile which require registration;
- Authentication for payment services and the authorization of such payments;
- Signature of documents, authorization, payments, changes to contracts.
The advantages of Esas
In the full version which uses a smartphone App, by taking advantage of the encrypted Push technology it is possible to activate advertising campaigns or send service communications to users without using text message services.
ESAS Server is available in 2 releases:
Includes the authentication of the client and the authorization of any documents/transactions with the sending of an OTP (One Time Password) which uses SMS channels or Push notices.
Also includes the management of the client App which communicates with the server using RSA encryption and asymmetric keys.The App has a stand-alone generator in the case of no network.
In the Full release E.S.A.S. includes the use of an App to install on the user’s smartphone. The ESAS App is also supplied in SDK version enabling it to be integrated into the service supplier’s own App.
Both the releases can be bought in 2 formulas:
- Product license (in house installation with a user license).
- Service formula (E-Time provides its own servers to carry out the authentication service and Advanced Electronic Signature in a Cloud formula).
The Server Component is made up of the following modules:
- The Registration Module and Key Store can be interfaced with the Bank records
- Auth Manager Module
- Dispatcher Module
- Message Repository Module
- OTP-GEN Module (optional)
- TS interface Module (Timestamp/Substitution Archiving) (optional)
- Module for the management of Encrypted Push Notices (optional)
Client App Component
The CLIENT component has the following characteristics:
- Initial version for IOS, ANDROID, Windows Phone, Blackberry
- Management of secure communication with the server component for the exchange of messages
- Display of messages to authorize/ to sign and any OTP
- Signing and encryption of messages
- Certification EAL3 or superior
- Management of Encrypted Push Notices
- OTP Generator Module (optional)
- APP Delivery service from various stores: OVI, Apple Store, Google Play, Blackberry APP World and Windows Phone Marketplace
- Maintenance service and technical updates of the APP
- 2nd level assistance services with ticketing systems or via telephone for problems regarding server and client components
- Consulting services and System Integration for integration with the client systems