Last edit: 24/05/2018
WHAT COOKIES ARE
Cookies are small text files that are stored on computers, mobile phones and other devices used to browse the internet. With cookies it is possible to memorize and save information regarding the user’s navigation and preferences, which helps to improve the browsing experience. It is therefore easy to understand the importance of cookies.
Being able to evaluate the effectiveness of usability in various areas of our site allows us to analyse user behaviour and consequently contribute to improving the service offered.
TYPES OF COOKIES
There are several types of cookies which can be summarised as follows:
They are used strictly when necessary to ensure easy navigation by users, they enable the storage of some data such as login credentials. They are not used for other purposes. Cookies in this category include:
- Navigation or session cookies: they are used to guarantee the correct functioning of the site. If disabled, some parts of the site may not work properly.
- Analytical cookies: they are used to collect information on the number of users and how they visit the site. All information is collected anonymously..
- Functional cookies: allow the user a functional navigation based on the selected criteria (such as language). The purpose is to offer an optimal service.
They are designed to create user profiles and are used to send commercial offers or advertising messages consistent with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of surfing the net. As established by Italian and European regulations, in the presence of these cookies the user will be asked to provide prior consent.
Third party cookies
COOKIES ON E-TIME.IT
- You can choose to disable your cookies with this link: Opt out
- Double click: we use re-marketing codes to send targeted advertisements aimed at users based on the pages viewed. To disable these cookies, follow the instructions at this link: Opt out
To complete and support the information above, we also provide the following links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Google e You tube: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
To enable or disable cookies, in addition to the tools provided by the different browsers, the users wishing to find out more or intervene on configuration, should visit the site: http://www.youronlinechoices.com
To complete the information provided, links can be found below to enable or disable the cookies for some of the main browsers: